Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hasta La Vista, BABY!

I'm Goin' to California
Gonna Live the Life
Sippin' on...

Well, if you've ever heard that song by Wave you will know that it isn't exactly my style to finish the lyrics...there may be some drinking of wine, but I will certainly not be sippin' on tequila night after night.

What I WILL be doing is having fun, fun, fun. It has been a long time since I have kicked back and allowed myself to relax. A long time since I have gone somewhere warm. A long time since I have gone to California. Almost two years, actually. While I am SUPER duper excited to go, there is that little part of me that remembers how it all began in L.A. The insecurity, the self-awareness, the feeling of inadequacy. But I am determined, absolutely set on, not allowing those feelings to rent even the tiniest amount of space in my holistic being. No insecurity, no fear. I'm not totally unaware of the fact that I am human, and we all have struggles. But this time I am stronger and in charge of the way I react to my surroundings.

So my friends, so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye.

Peace out YO!

~C~

Pages