Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sleep On It

It wasn't too long ago when I sat down and wrote a post about having nowhere to live in May. In fact, it was only a week ago, and honestly, I figured it would be weeks, not days, before I found a perfect little place in which to dwell. But I have found it. Thanks to a very, very lovely friend of mine, I will not be homeless. It is everything I hoped for: clean, quiet, safe, and affordable. When I went to view the suite on Sunday I was totally ready to snap it up and sign some papers, but my friend gently suggested that I take at least a few days and sleep on it. She is brilliant that way; always making sure that well-being comes first. I took her advice and I slept on it. Not only did the last two days reinforce my desire to live in the new suite, but it also gave me time to really think on the ways I have been provided for. And I am so, so, so very grateful.

Wanna know the best part? There is a tiny little garden. And it's all mine. I said to my friend, "I have never had land before". And she told me, "Christina, this is your land".

Try telling me God isn't good. : )

~C~


Pages