Thursday, April 1, 2010

The MAC Store!

Hey y'all!

I hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and my cardigan.
Welcome to the land of fame excess...am I gonna fit in??

Just for funzies, I am writing you via the world wide web from The MAC Store on Santa Monica Boulevard, California.

Today I decided that it is really important to wear heels when you are in L.A. so I am rockin' them in the fading sunlight! My confidence levels are stable; I am trying hard to maintain my positive self-image amongst the beautiful people. I smile sadly to myself as I think of that time 6 years ago when I stood here on this beach and voluntarily allowed voices to taunt me and convince me that I wasn't enough. I am soothing that girl inside me who fell for the lies and I am soaking in the TRUTH. I am loved. And so are you.

All is well, for those who have been wondering. Dare I call this state of Euphoria perfect? I am so very tempted. I am happy to be here and happy to be me.

Thinking of our loved ones at home,

~C~

Pages