Sunday, June 27, 2010

To Eden, With Love


I shouldn't, I suppose, be so surprised that something actually grew in that garden of mine. I guess the torrential rains and then the blasting sun took away some of my hope that strawberries and peppers and cilantro and other such delicacies would come to fruition.

But low and behold, today I marched out into the garden to water it with an old garbage pail (still gotta buy a watering can!) and nearly fell over when I saw this:





Oh the simple joys in life. I'm happy. Really, really happy. With the help of H2O and some beautiful sunshine I actually grew something for the first time in my life. And it's awesome.

So I ran into the house to get Eden the Bunny. She is really, really happy, too.





Enjoy your strawberry, my little one.

~C~

Pages