Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My new blog = vulnerability...

Hi there, hello, and how are you? I am actually doing this; I am actually joining the world of bloggers. I must say, I am nervous and intimidated, but I know that this is something I need to do, even if my bff's are the only ones who read this. If you so chose to follow this blog, you will learn things about me that you never knew. Things that might come as a surprise to you, but also things that might inspire you to be real. At least, that it my prayer. Because dont we all just have miles to go? As it is late, and my brain is fried, I will prematurely sign off for now, but I hope to have this up and running within the week, so I can begin the challenge of letting you, whoever you might be, in on my life. I am ready to share, if you want to listen. XOXO

~C~

Pages